With an enhancement in the cannabis-forged health and wellness products, we must know about the common forms of cannabidiols, commonly called CBD.
CBD has gained popularity more people turn to it to fight anxiety, depression, muscle and bone pain and cancer. Owing to this increased popularity, its worth is estimated at $20 billion in 2020 and $22 billion by 2024.
Since cannabis lovers like to isolate products to accrue more medical benefits, CBD isolate is one of the most relevant and cheapest forms of cannabidiol.
If you intend to use to get rid of any of your relevant ailments, here is your guide to CBD isolate introducing you to everything you must know.
What is CBD Isolate?
CBD isolate is a kind of CBD supplement, majorly in the form of crystalline solid or powder, derived from cannabis plants and provides the CBD compound at its purest level. It is made out of using a traditional extraction process which removes all sort of active compounds from the cannabis plant. Post this, a refinement process takes place which takes away all other phytocannabinoids such as THC and other plant matters ensuring the purity of CBD isolate.
Basis the process, the CBD isolate could come either in the form of large CBD crystals or a fine white powder that looks very similar to the confectioner's sugar. The end product might contain a bit of residual cherry flavor but does not contain a distinct odor or taste.
How to Use CBD Isolate?
Since the CBD isolate comes in two versions, crystal and powder form, the most common question that pops up in the mind of the consumers is- how to consume is? Is it supposed to be eaten or put into water or coffee or to be vaped? The next question is how much of quantity should be consumed?
Many consider vaping as the most efficient way of consuming the CBD isolate. If you explore, you will find that market houses a number of CBD vape juices. These juices contain only CBD isolate diluted into PG/VG vase. Interestingly, these CBD vape juices can be made at home too if you are aware of the appropriate ratio that has to be maintained between the PG/VG base and CBD Isolate.
This is important for the consumer to know- CBD contains fats which mean it is not a good idea to consume it by mixing it with water or any other non-fat drinks. If you put it in the water, it is unlikely to dilute and if you drink it, some of the crystals will stay in the glass or cup. If you want to drink the CBD isolate, you can drink it with fat drinks such as milk, butter etc.
You can also consumer CBD isolate by its own or adding it to different foods. It is recommended that when you are consuming it directly, you must have it by putting it under your tongue for the best results.
If you are consuming it for a particular disease or illness, we recommend you consult your doctor first and then start with it. Different health conditions might alternate the normal dosage or consumption way.
As far as its consumption quantity is concerned, it is always recommended to start with small doses which can gradually be increased over few days or week. This is because every individual has a different body type which acts as a differentiator in terms of doses.
Benefits of CBD Isolate
As per the scientific data is concerned, it has been proved that CBD isolate is very helpful in treating the health issues such as:
- Anxiety and depression
- Inflammatory issues
- Chemotherapy treatment for cancer
- Autism, ADD and ADHD
- Quitting smoking
While it helps in treating the above mentioned ailments, CBD isolate is considered beneficial for myriad other factors as well.
- No THC: Unlike the other cannabinoid which can get you high, a good quality of CBD isolate does not contain THC. THC is a chemical element which gets one high on the intake of marijuana. This also means you need not worry about any sort of drug getting in your body system on the intake of CBD isolate.
- Easy to figure out the dosage: One of the best parts about consuming CBD isolate is the ease of figuring out the dose quantity for yourself. As said, it is incredibly simple to decide the CBD isolate dosage for yourself. This is because there is nothing to measure other than the pure CBD crystals. This is contrary to other CBD-based products like broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD oil which are combined with other ingredients and makes it difficult to figure out the quantity one should be consume.
- Multiple modes of consumption: As we have discussed above as well, CBD isolate can be consumed in ways more than one. You are free to consume it the way you find it convenient, though adhering it a few instructions and recommendations. You can choose to have it directly or blending it with your food or drinks, all your choice.
- Less expensive: Money matters! When compared to other forms of commercial cannabinoids like CBD tinctures or oils, CBD isolate is way cheaper in price, costing you approximately $25 per 1,000 mg.
CBD Isolate versus Full Spectrum CBD
There is often confusion amongst consumers about what should they be having, whether CBD Isolates or CBD full spectrum. We thought we will help you with this.
Both are the commercial cannabinoids but come with a difference. The extraction process is different for both. CBD isolate is derived from cannabis plants in the form of a standalone product without any addition of extra compounds in it. On the other hand, CBD full spectrum comes together in the form of multiple compounds. Consequently, it is not as pure as the CBD isolate and has a small amount of THC.
Even though the amount is very little, about 0.3% but enough to show up in a consumer’s body system when put on drug test.
We hope this blog was helpful to help you understand everything you wanted about the CBD isolate.
NOTE: THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT OR CURE ANY DISEASE. ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING A NEW DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM.
All products contain less than 0.3% THC.